This is your reminder that through Christ you can do ALL things. There is no failure in God, just lessons that prepare you for good stewardship of an abundance of blessings.
1. Take 1 minute and WRITE DOWN that idea you’ve been sitting/working on, that work assignment that's causing anxiety, or that issue of the heart you're avoiding.
2. Now CENTER YOURSELF by taking 2 minutes to sit in silence while meditating on the scripture "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Close your eyes and visualize yourself receiving the strength of Christ.
3. Now PRAY. (Remember to repent first) Ask Jesus to reveal the purpose, actions, skills, talents, resources, people, connections, etc. necessary for that thing you wrote down.
4. Take a few minutes of silence to listen for God's still small voice. (Prayer is 2-way communication) Now write down any revelations you receive. (Repeat as necessary) As you continue to receive clarity and direction from God write it down on that same piece of paper and TAKE ACTION.
5. PRAISE HIM in advance & when it's done make sure you GIVE GOD THE GLORY!
💎You are already equipped Love. Try again, this time with God.#itstheloveway
Shop the PRAY BIG, PERIOD designs available in multiple colors. Wear as a reminder for yourself and to encourage others. Make it a set with hoodie or sweatshirt & sweatpants.
Live the LOVEWAY,